NSW DER Laptops

A forum for teachers that are using the NSW Digital Education Revolution (DER) laptops

You are not connected. Please login or register

A warm hello from out west

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A warm hello from out west on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:14 am

Hi All,
I have just stumbled upon this forum and it looks GREAT. I am the caretaking TSO for Menindee Central School. I have created a generic user login so our staff can have a look around at their leisure.
I have been a classroom teacher for 5 and a half years. I was offered the caretaking role for TSO this term. I am a Mac person and am having great difficulties transitioning to the windows OS.
Cheers,
Anne-Maree

View user profile

2 Re: A warm hello from out west on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 am

welcome. things have been a bit slow lately most people busy with the new year but i have found this forum very helpful. hope you do too. Basketball

View user profile

3 Re: A warm hello from out west on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:17 am

Hi,
I find it really interesting that you are from Kempsey. Which school are you working at? I grew up in Kempsey and moved from there in 2001 to live in South West Rocks. I then moved to the far west in 2005. I am hoping that this forum is helpful as like I said, I am struggling with the technicalities of a windows based system.

View user profile

4 Re: A warm hello from out west on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 am

I am at Melville High. PE Teacher .May have taught your children have been here for 19 years. I have been taken off clasroom teaching this year to upskill staff with laptops and team teach with them. so i have no technical background just hands on stuff but there are a lot of people on this forum that will be able to help you out with problems. Basketball

View user profile

5 Re: A warm hello from out west on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 am

I dont have any kids...am only 27. LOL. Anyway, I hope that this forum is useful.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum