NSW DER Laptops

A forum for teachers that are using the NSW Digital Education Revolution (DER) laptops

You are not connected. Please login or register

eureka ive got it

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 eureka ive got it on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:16 pm

found the hardware button in the video player( i was looking eveywhere else but in the program itself) and followed easy step by step instructions and got it to work but was not very impressed with the end product. a lot of mucking around for a snapshot, but thank you to all those who have contributed to my success be is very slow and labour intensive. cheers Basketball

View user profile

2 WebCams, eureka and closure on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:57 pm

JT,
glad you had that eureka moment. Smile
Ignore my reply and email in topic 'camera trouble' ..... I didn't find your eureka moment until afterwards......I suppose as 'you had found your way' you were no longer having camera trouble...and so started a new topic thread 'eureka ive got it' >>>> it's all good! sunny
Would you be so kind as to post a reply at the end of 'camera trouble' so folks get a feeling of closure. Idea

Regards
Vincent bounce

View user profile

3 eureka ive got it on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:20 am

vincent,
sure thing i get yout drift. i think i was just so excoeted i lost the plot. I am at Melville highnot kempsey but thanks for taking the time to look after me.
cheers. Basketball

View user profile

4 No probs on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:58 pm

JT,
no probs.
One good thing about everyone having the same hardware and software setups is that it eliminates one more variable when we are trying to help one another in forums like these, so hopefully get to the answers we want faster.scratch
Regards
vincent
bounce

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum