NSW DER Laptops

A forum for teachers that are using the NSW Digital Education Revolution (DER) laptops

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi from the North Coast

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi from the North Coast on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 am

Hi Everyone

I have recently become a Regional TSO with North Coast Region for the project, I'll be based out fo the Coffs Harbour Area. Previously I was involved in supporting IT in schools as part of the North Coast Regional IT team.

Technically this project looks good, so I am very intersted in the educational side of the project.

James

View user profile

2 Re: Hi from the North Coast on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:07 am

welcome james you have the same name as my son for a moment i thought he was leading a secret life. I am at melville high in Kempsey and I think our TSO interviews are happening this week, can't wait to find out who gets the job. Basketball

View user profile

3 Re: Hi from the North Coast on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi all,

I'll be starting as the TSO at Coffs Harbour Senior College on 12 October. Previously been involved in web development, IT support and communications and am hoping to use these skills within the school community.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over time and becoming a part of this program!

Cameron

View user profile

4 Re: Hi from the North Coast on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 am

James you will have to come and say g'day to us at Coffs High - our TSO Dan started last week

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum